Story:  

The flagship charity of the Knights of Columbus has long been support for citizens with developmental disabilities. Here in Ohio, our primary fundraiser is an annual “Measure Up” Campaign. This fundraising effort raises approximately $500,000 for statewide and local caring agencies that sponsor a variety of training and support programs. 80% of the money collected by councils is returned for donating to those local agencies. The remaining 20% is used for statewide programs.

When I took this picture, we were having a shift change...(Lee made the hoagies and made sure we all had cold water) Since the noon to 3 shift was starting,  we pulled a shift from Taylor & RT 256, and I wish we could have all been together for this picture!!!!!!  Thank you so much to the 3 Brothers who worked a double!!!!!!!!